Upgrade to v0.9.11
Add Helm repo in UMHLens / OpenLens
Check if the UMH Helm repository is added in UMHLens / OpenLens.
To do so, from the top-left menu, select FIle > Preferences (or press
CTRL + ,).
Click on the Kubernetes tab and check if the Helm Chart section contains
If it doesn’t, click the Add Custom Helm Repo button and fill in the following values:
- Helm repo name: united-manufacturing-hub
- URL: https://repo.umh.app
Then click Add.
Some workloads need to be deleted before upgrading. This process do not delete any data. If a workload is missing, it means that it was not enabled in your cluster, therefore you can skip it.
To delete a resource, you can select it using the box on the left of the resource name and click the - button on the bottom right corner.
- Open the Workloads tab.
- From the Deployment section, delete the following deployments:
- From the StatefulSet section, delete the following statefulsets:
Upgrade Helm Chart
Now everything is ready to upgrade the Helm chart.
- Navigate to the Helm > Releases tab.
- Select the united-manufacturing-hub release and click Upgrade.
- In the Helm Upgrade window, make sure that the
Upgrade versionfield contains the version you want to upgrade to.
- You can also change the values of the Helm chart, if needed.
- Click Upgrade.
The upgrade process can take a few minutes. The upgrade is complete when the Status field of the release is Deployed.